Apply before March 31, 2023
We are a Tokyo-headquartered Kathmandu-based research and consulting-focused venture-building firm:
- Our elite consulting team consists of graduates from Harvard Business School and the University of Tokyo.
- Modeled after Big 3 consulting firms MBB, we help large companies including FORTUNE 500 solve their growth, market, and product issues.
- Our venture-building team helps build e-commerce, HR-related, and mobility products across Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Data gathering via primary and secondary source research methods
- Analyzing qualitative data to uncover industry, company, and customer trends
- Creating in-depth client reports and polished deliverables.
- Effectively communicating research results to the Research and Consulting team and making the appropriate strategic recommendations
- Managing team members for flawless reports
- Engaging and leading multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work long hours, if required
- Must be able to work full-time right away
- At least 5 years of experience in a business-related and/or research related field.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics.
- Adept at engaging multiple projects and completing deliverables on schedule
- Ability to handle different parties and stakeholders
- Ability to lead and work in teams
- Attention to detail with the presence of mind
- International working environment with a unique opportunity to learn from top minds in Japan, Nepal, and many other countries.
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Performance review twice a year
If you are among the top performers with growth and problem-solving mindsets, JOIN US.